We offer full a refund to vouchers purchased via our website within 14 days. You will have 12 months to redeem your voucher from the purchase date. Your voucher may be transferred but not refunded.
Our retreats are unsuitable during pregnancy.
We cannot cater for nut allergies but you may bring your own food
Yoga, guided woodland walks, affirmation art, meditations, lunch, snacks and refreshments.
The Booking Contract
No contract will exist until you have paid your voucher, a date has been agreed and you have received a confirmation email. You will be sent a questionnaire and an details of the day 1-2 weeks before arriving at the retreat.
1. If for any reason you have to cancel your place on our retreat, please provide us with at least 10 days written notice you can transfer to another retreat date.
2. If you do not turn up on the day or cancel your attendance on the retreat day and / or you have given no written notice that you will not be attending then the full retreat fee is non refundable and non transferable
3. We cannot accept responsibility for lateness, changes to work, commitments, illness or personal circumstance within this 10 day period and we will not transfer the retreat
4. If a retreat is cancelled due to low numbers or for reasons beyond our control, we will endeavour to transfer you to another retreat date and you will be contacted immediately.
5. Please arrive promptly as in fairness to other guests if you arrive more then 30 mins late your place will be cancelled.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays or losses caused by acts of god, war, threat of war, changes to personal circumstances I.e pregnancy, closure of airports, natural disasters, accidents, civil strife, pandemics,terrorist attacks or any other events beyond or within our control, guests injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the retreat, loss or damage to personal property of guest.